Samstag, 2. Juli 2011

Watershed Farm, Bridgewater, Novia Scotia


The first night at the new place...a beautiful sunset

And it wasn't the last time with a great sky


Time to do some laundry!

On the left is the house where I stayed

Mmmmmhhh, yoghurt and fruits on the porch

Clearly a great day on the sculpture-field

Along the way after a little tour through the back roads

We found a weekend spotof some people, a great place to relax





The National Park is such a nice area

Hey, what do you want?

The beauty of nature

Sweet breakfast, one of the best ever!

My little spot to sleep, upstairs all for me :)

Yaaaiiii, new chickos

My house downstairs, the kitchen + living room for all the wwoofer


Claire, me and Kim having a nice wrap-supper

The tomatoe-fields

And the chicken and ducks enjoying their lives

A look at the back of the farm after a crazy storm

Yep, I also worked ;) Putting the erogation system together

We got new sheep while I was there, I loooove animals

Haha, driving them around just in the trunk of the car (it was a little mess afterwards ;)

And of course, taking care of the babies, feeding them everyday

One day at the local farmers market in Lunenburg

Me being creative and making working with the chicken easier...

...cause now we have new shelves in their house

And shovelling a bunch of s***

Fixing the mower...

...to mow for like 4 hours and get sunburned on top of my knees, haha

And another construction job, a cage for the new sheep

As you see, I am enjoying that work :)


Putting up drying racks for herbs and flowers...

...that you can pull up and down

Hey guys, are you happy?!

Oops, stealing eggs for breakfast

Making the job with the erogation way more comfortable, watching a movie

Hello everybody!

The last day, farmers market again just before heading out to Halifax again...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen