Montag, 25. April 2011

The first week at Simpler Thyme


Kelly, Vinny, Magali, Christian and me playing THE TRAIN GAME (we played every night and sometimes twice per night)!

Really, really funny ducks, I wish you could see them running (they always stand up. haha)

What a beauty!

Feeding lots of cats with Christian (they have about 15 cats and the other day we found about 11 kittens).

Christian and Vinny, my best buddies here, but both left today :( Here during one of our card games, of course with a little snack.

That is the garden we work in everyday. We usually have a little "sing-a-long" while we are working, our favorites are old songs, for example Tina Turner - Private Dancer, haha. That makes you have a lot of fun while digging in the dirt :)

Me and Vinny (he is from Newcastle, England) - BORN TO FARM!

One of my first jobs, fixing the chicken fence so they can't escape anymore.

In front of my trailer (at the other end of the property), enjoying a talk to somebody special.

A beautiful, beautiful sunset, SO AMAZING!!

I took the chance and grabbed the guitar to play on the porch while enjoying the beauty of the sky. It was a magical feeling!

One night out, me and Christian had a blast singing "Best time of my life" of Dirty Dancing, haha!

Give a ball to the boys and they are ok :) We using our free Saturday with playing soccer and feeling the warm air on our skin. The best feeling to put on shorts and a T-shirt and feel a warm breeze and smell the grass!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen