Montag, 25. April 2011

A short stopover in....


Toronto, Ontario! Welcome to East Canada :)

Ok, if you tell me, I will do it, you are welcome haha.

There are actually lots of old buildings in Downtown Toronto, which makes it look quiet nice.

The famous CN-Tower (I will try to go on the top one day)!

And also hilarious bus-stops. A good feeling to see some green spots between all the skyscrapers.

I used the 1,5 hours stop to go for a walk to Lake Ontario. It was nice, even with a upcoming snowstorm that soaked me on the way back.

Enjoying the quietness!

Me and my luggage are waiting for the Greyhound-Bus to drive us to the Simpler Thyme Farm in Hamilton

And there it is (ok, I took this picture on the way from Alberta to Toronto when we had a stop in Saskatchewan ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen