Donnerstag, 21. April 2011

The next step

Hey everybody.

I spent 3 months in Northern Alberta and the time I had in Grimshaw was definitely the best I had in Canada, I found friends for live and enjoyed the best winter of my life. As you can see on all the pictures, I felt non-stop happy, free and at the right place. Lisa and Erik really made this time unforgettable!

But because it is a “once in a lifetime” experience, it was time to move on, even when it was a sad feeling to leave. So it was time to discover the East of Canada, after I spent 9 months in the West (British Columbia, Alberta and the United States). I jumped on the Greyhound Bus and went for a 3(!) day ride through almost the whole country.

Now I am in Hamilton, Ontario, which is about 1 hour south-west of Toronto. The “Simpler Thyme” Farm seems after a week as a really nice place to be. The family and all the other Wwoofers (we are about 15 people) seem friendly and nice.

Hopefully I am able to visit the Niagara-Falls on the weekend and check out Downtown Toronto on another weekend.

In 3 weeks I am going to travel to Montreal and visit Samuel (the french guy I spent the first 3 nights in Vancouver with), before my parents are coming to Montreal on May 19. I am really excited about all that already.

Me and my parents are going to travel to Halifax, Nova Scotia, together, and when they leaving, I am going to stay for 2 more weeks in Halifax at my friends house (Cody, the guy I lived with in Whistler).

And after those 2 weeks it is June the 20th, and I am going to jump on a plane and come back to Germany!

So far my situation in Canada right now. I am feeling good and I am going to enjoy my last 9 weeks that I have left of my life-long dream that came true :)


Peace, Bene


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen