Mittwoch, 18. Mai 2011

Bienvenue à Montreal

First night in Quebec, Samuel and me went out for a beer, after my 11 hours bus-ride
First day in Montreal, planning my day in the city and having the first break
Underground City (30 km long, Hotels, Shops,...)
In the Quartier de Spectacles were swings set up, everytime you swing back and forth a piano sound comes out of the speakers, when you swing with 3 people, a classic song is played
So I ended up swinging with 2 random people, playing the song in on of those boxes and letting our mind free
Quartier de Latin, known for all the little bars and restaurants
A must in Montreal: POUTINE!
On Mont Royal, a beautiful overview over downtown and the St-Lorenz
La Croix de Mont Royal, a history place
Making friends with the birds "I am sorry little guy, there is no food in my hand"

CHEERS ;)

1 Kommentar:

  1. man sieht dass du viel draußen bist :) haben deinen anruf leider verpasst! wünsch dir ne schöne letzte zeit dort drüben!

    AntwortenLöschen